Saturday, July 31, 2010

Get off your fat ass and sit down!

As said in a previous entry, I hate egos. I can't stand them. But when they tear into a friendship and you become so engrossed in yourself that you can't see past your own self, well then, I pitty you. This is the case of my said below friend, who has an ego about herself that could eclipse the moon. Since my last meeting with you, she has self destructed FOUR friendships, all because you can't disagree with her. As a friend, it makes you feel as if your opinion doesn't matter, that what she says is gold and right and you are a filthy little heathen for her to make up whatever she wants about you, whether it is relevant or not, just for the sake of making herself look and feel better.

Here is what happened. She's been on a crash course with three of four friends since last year. When she tried to take from them what wasn't her's and they called her on it, she lied, made up some stupid excuse and these people have been locked in a cyber-war of he/said she/said for months. Then she meets me. And because I am friends with the other people, she sat at my table for five hours one night and told me how terrible they were, what they had done to make her feel like she wasn't talented in her art and that they were egotistical and horrible people. I don't play that. I know people for what they show me they are, not what others tell me. So when I starting doing art with the "other guys" SHE gets jealous and pegs me for deletion. Total annihilation. But I just don't know it yet.

She's what we call a "passive aggressive" bitch. The one who talks all this shit on you but won't say it to your face because she's afraid of being "outted" for who and what she really is. This bitch then decides it is a good idea to start talking smack on my friends (who were her friends at one point) again on the overwhelmingly drama-filled Facebook. Ah facebook, oh how I loathe thee. Of course, she doesn't name names, but we all aren't fucking stupid! When you put a status update up, targeted for a specific person, you fucking well know that person is going to find out. It just happens that my life crossed with hers that day and because I was connected to the other three, I was then committed to her list of "crazy people" (this can be debated) and the bitch de-friends me (oh ouch, how hurt am I) and starts talking shit on me. She forgets, the stupid ass, to de-friend my husband, so he sees all this. Meanwhile, HER husband is unknowing of all the bull-shit his little immature, egotistical wife has created in her head and now in real life but he faces the consequences now. FOUR of his best friends delete him. They all tell him "we love you bud, but we can't stand you wife and her bull-shit".

So I guess in a way, this bitch has won. For now. But if her fat ass would go out, get a job, stop living off SSI (when I know she is more than capable of working; she owns her own fucking business! How can you collect SSI @ any age in your 20's when you're a business owner and the only worker in the company??) and stop thinking that the world revolves around her, she and her husband could live happily and he could keep his friend. He has already admitted to me he doesn't see his marriage lasting but he'll take it for as long as he can. It'll be dooms day soon enough for this bitch and her horde of bitches. Let her pretend all she wants to be someone she's not. When she is exposed, I hope to be a fly on the wall for that one.

PEACE Bitches!

No comments: