Friday, October 29, 2010

The Freaks don't just come out at night....

They're out all day and all night! Some bitches really need to screw their heads on a little tighter, just for worlds sake, so we can all sleep a little better at night. I don't want to have to worry about the little things, I've got bigger fish to fry, so why is it I am worried that the crazy lady at the bank is going to come in one day with guns blazing with revenge for her one hundredth overdraft fee? Or the woman at the grocery store who talks to herself while bagging is just gonna flip a switch one day and freak the fuck out?

But no, I have to worry that a mother at my child's school is going to come in at any time and freak out because she is jealous that the teacher's are baking cupcake's with the children!! Yes, I said it. BAKING CUPCAKES. WTF is wrong with people? I have to be on a Code 40 all day while my kid goes to school and wonder if today is the day this mother will go bonkers for sure? Seriously? And we're all wondering where the teenagers are getting the idea it is ok to cuss out a teacher, bring a gun to school or attack someone they just don't like. It all starts at home, ladies and gentleman.


Soon as I found this out, I drove my ass over to the school to take my son out for the day as I knew today would be the other child's last and there would be a problem when the parent arrived. The teachers were scared shitless but very calm at the same time. I took my son home, half a day early to protect him. I also came to find out that this harassment of the teachers has been going on for a little while now and the director of the school had failed to address it sooner. Fucking incompetence!! I would have had her and her child out that door and off the property the first time she even somewhat showed hostility towards the teachers in front of the students. Instead, the director waits until she marches her fat ass in there and starts dropping the FBomb in front of a bunch of children. I swear, if I was there, 5 foot or not, I would have taken her down.

So where does the problem really lie in this situation? With the parent who is nucking futs? or the Director of the school who didn't act quickly enough to secure the building and the people in it (teachers and students included)? I am going with the second option here. Ignorance is bliss. But you can't run from a problem that will keep coming to you.

No comments: