Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's all about the He said She said Bullshit

Its just one a those days when you dont wanna wake up
Everything is fucked, everybody sucks
You dont really know why, but you wanna justify
Rrippin someones head off
No human contact, and if you interact your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away mother fucker
Its just wanna those days

Its all about the he said she said bull shit
I think you better quit, lettin shit slip
Or youll be leavin with a fat lip
Its all about the he said she said bull shit
I think you better quit, talkin that shit

Its just one a those days
Feelin like a fraight train
First one to complain, leaves with a blood stain
Damn right, Im a maniac
You better watch your back
Cuz im fuckin up your program
And if you feel stuck up, you just mucked up
Next in line to get ffucked up,
Your best bet is to stay away mother fucker
Its just one of those days

So come and get it

I feel like shit
My suggestion is to keep your distance
Cuz right now Im dangerous
We've all felt like shit,been treated like shit
All those mother fuckers
That wanna step up

I hope you know im like a chain saw
I'll skin your ass raw
Aand if my day keeps goin this way I just might
Break something tonight (2X)
Im like a chainsaw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps goin this way I just might
Break your fuckin face tonight

Gimmie somethin to break (3X)

How bout your fuckin face

I hope you know Im like a chainsaw (what)
A chainsaw (what)
A mother fuckin chainsaw (what)

So come and get it

No comments: